- This medium is specifically used for bigger plants, especially roses and ornamentals, but could also be used in six packs.
- It is also especially popular with tomato, cucumber and pepper farmers.
- The product does not require any buffering – in fact, our Husk Chip Mix is considered by many as one of the best (if not the best) and most consistent husk chip mix available in the world today.
- Cocopeat & Chips mixture – standard cocopeat mixed with husk chips at a 70:30 ratio
- Developed especially for Professional Horticulture for use in Potting Mixtures
- Used as a single growing medium it makes for the ideal replacement for sphagnum peat
- Extremely stable growing medium
- Potting & Container Growing
- Hydroponic Growing
- Ideal for vegetable growing
- Extensive Pro-Longed Fresh Water Washing
- Brown to Dark Brown in Color
- Coarse Texture with a medium-high fibre content
- ¾”-1” mesh size for improved root zone oxygenation
- pH 5.8 – 6.2
- Low EC <0.7 mS/cm @ 1:1.5 Volume Extraction Method.
- Moisture Content when packed 18%
- Turn out volume of at least 13-14 litres Per Kilogram of Cocopeat.
- The medium expands extremely quickly and easily.
- 650 gram briquettes
- 1-5 kilogram hydro planks
- 5 kilogram blocks
- 25 kilogram bales
- Grow Discs
- Planter Bags
- Individual or Bulk Plastic shrink-wrapping
Please contact us for a quote.